Thursday 8 December 2016

Best Air Ambulance Services in Aligarh by Falcon Emergency

Hello friends my name is Dinesh kumar. I am from Aligarh (UP). I am student. Today you think what and why I write this post.Actually some month ago I was returning to the party with my friend after midnight. i was driving bike on road the bike speed was approx 100 km.suddenly the bike was accident my one friend Rohit was injured very badly.firstly I went to local hospital the doctor told me the patient condition is not good. you have to go a big hospital, immediately I search Air Ambulance Services in Aligarh on Google allots of Air Ambulance Services provider company display on my phone.

maxresdefault.jpg

I call all of them but they demand to much money for this service finally I talk to Falcon Emergency Air Ambulance Services provider a receptionist pick my call i told our problem, she was very helpful she agree for sifting patient Aligarh to Air Ambulance Services in Chennai. They provide all latest facilities which are very useful for patients. All doctor and medical staff are very helpful they treated patients not as a customer; he/she treated as a family member. Finally i reached to Chennai Apollo. And the treatment starts on right time. I Really thanks to Falcon Emergency team that save my friends life’s.

2 comments:

  1. An emergency air ambulance carrier in Hyderabad is continually the proper preference for affected person transport purpose. This is the place human beings searching for constitution and industrial air ambulances from Hyderabad and cease up transferring sufferers from one location safely, rapidly and conveniently with absolutely affected person transport offerings and different facilities.

    Air Ambulance Services in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete